Struggling with Hair loss? Here are some effective home remedies helping you to control the loss of hair. There are 7 more such natural remedies at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/top-10-home-remedies-for-hair-loss.html
Website – http://www.top10homeremedies.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/top10homeremedies
Twitter – https://twitter.com/10homeremedies
Did you know that there are about 100,000 strands of hair on your scalp?
Did you also know that it is normal to lose 50 to 100 strands a day. But if you’re losing more than that, then it’s time for you to sit up and stop scratching your head. Literally, I mean!
Wondering what causes hair loss? Well, there are several factors, but the leading ones are
• Environmental effects
• Nutritional deficiencies
• Scalp infections
• Use of unsuitable hair grooming products.
• Certain hair styles like pigtails and cornrows that require your hair to be pulled too tightly.
• Certain medicines and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia, and chronic illnesses.
• Hormonal imbalance
• Genetic factors
Let’s have a look at some natural home remedies to reduce hair loss.
Home Remedy 1
Massage your hair and scalp, at least once a week, with coconut oil or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, etc. Adding a few drops of rosemary essential oil in the base oil gives better and faster results.
Home Remedy 2
• Take a tablespoon of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
• Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
• Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Home Remedy 3
• Take a cup of fenugreek (methi) seeds.
• Add a bit of water and grind to make a paste.
• Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap.
• After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
• Do this in the morning for a month.
• A proper diet is important to keep your hair healthy. So, eat green vegetables as much as possible.
• Spinach juice, carrot juice, lettuce juice and beetroot juice, too, are beneficial.
• Eat yogurt and include more proteins in your diet as hair is made up of keratin, which is a type of protein.
• Drink green tea everyday. You can also apply it to your hair. Research shows that green tea helps prevent hair loss.
Video Rating: / 5
Baldness is a medical term used for excessive hair loss ; it is a condition in which there is excessive hair loss from the scalp, which leads to top of the scalp turning completely hairless and smooth. Baldness is very common occurrence in old people, but nowadays, many young people, even in their 20s, suffer from it, due to present stressful lifestyle and inadequate nutrition in the diet of people.Hair loss is a common problem, with hundreds of possible home remedies. Each home remedy may work in addressing some particular cause, while it may fail to arrest hair loss, if the cause lies somewhere else.
Home Remedies for hair Loss
Home Remedies for hair fall
Video Rating: / 5